Thursday 7 June 2012

TCM & Second opinion

I was recommened by my friend to see this TCM in Marine Parade. She told me that he is very good and have help many people pregnant including herself.

I went down on a weekday to see him, the queue is very long. I was told weekend will be longer. I have waited for 2 hours to see him. To my surprise, I must really salute him, he is really good, unlike other TCM which I have seen. By taking your pulse and asking you a few questions, he will draw a calendar for you. He will tell me that I have long mense cycle and I ovulate between day 17-19 as my cycle is around 35 to 38 days. On the calendar, he will tell you when to take his medicine, when to try for baby and when should not have intercourse. He will give medicine before ovulation so to boost your ovulation, then try on the date he draw. Another round of medication will be give after ovulation to secure your ovulation and date not to have intercourse, is because the sperm and egg are forming by having intercourse may make the fertilization not secure and ended up not pregnant. Even if not pregnant, the medicine will help regulate mense and strengthen uterus. But the only thing is his medicine must boil, as he prescribed herbs, it is really bitter.

Although I did not get pregnant after his first round of medicine, but I do not have cramp for my mense.

Also through friend's recommendation, I went to seek second opinion. I gave her my medical report wrote by my first gynae, she also confirmed that I have bicornuate uterus with PCOS. She said since I used Clomid for 4 months and not working, she will give me metformin to try for 1 month first. She said PCOS is also high sugar in blood, it may not necessary has to be diabetes to have high blood sugar level.

I went back to the chinese sinseh and told him that I was prescribed with metformin, he said he can help me. He actually try to work his medicine with metformin to boost my chance of getting pregnant.

YES!! YES!! I am pregnant again........

No comments:

Post a Comment