Tuesday 26 June 2012

So so sad.... I lost it again

I was very careful as usual, taking bedrest, taking duphston and jabs twice a week. Hoping that I can secure the pregnancy, after been through so much. I started spotting again around 6 weeks again, but when to check my fetus, is doing well and with heartbeat. One week after, suddenly in the middle of the night I feel my panty wet, I looked I have gush of fresh blood coming out. Rushed down to the hospital, the gynae she cant see my fetus's heartbeat beating. She admitted me to the hospital and to do a detailed scan to confirm everything. I couldn't sleep the whole night and crying the whole night. Its feels like the longest night ever. Next morning the nurse came to push me for detailed scan, I was so scare and worry. I saw the radiographer searching for so long, and having a very serious look. I asked her if she can find the fetus's heartbeat, she shaked her head, and I broke down and cried. There goes again. Gynae recommended me to do a D & C in the afternoon and suggested that my husband and me do a chromosome test.

No comments:

Post a Comment